Reminders to the Examinees for the Certifying Examination in Anatomic Pathology on 12 March 2017 (Sunday):
1. Please be at the second floor of St. Benedict’s building of San Beda College in Mendiola by 7:30 am. The building is directly ahead as you enter the main gate of the campus.
2. Bring your valid PRC license. Please sign in the attendance sheet. Ms. Divine Palacio will be at the registration table.
3. Check your seat assignment and wait at the lecture room.
4. There will be an orientation at 7:30 am. Examinees who arrive later than 7:30 am shall NOT be admitted.
5. Please wear decent attire. BRING sweaters or jackets. The computer laboratory is cold.
6. You need not bring your own microscope, as San Beda College will be able to provide enough microscopes. However, feel free to bring your own microscope.
7. Keep your cellphone, pen, wristwatch, calculator, books and other electronic equipment in your bag. Your personal belongings will be kept at a designated room. Pens are only needed in the afternoon.
8. Paid parking is available along Mendiola Street.
9. Morning and afternoon snacks and lunch will be provided.
Morning snack – 1 piece chicken pie from Goldilocks and canned fruit juice OR 3-in-1 coffee
Lunch – Burger steak and peach mango pie from Jollibee and bottled water
Afternoon snack – 1 piece cheese roll from Conti’s and canned fruit juice
On behalf of the Board of Pathology,
Alan T. Koa, MD, FPSP